Museum Modern Intracoastal Estate sited on two prized waterfront lots (200+/- ft) in Old Boca Raton's ''Estate Section'' originally built (2015) by high-end builder J.H. Norman, innovative architect George Brewer and award winning Marc-Michael's Interior Design.High impact Architectural design encased in glass, stone and organic/earthy wood detailing.Resort-style pool/patio with lush landscape park-like grounds for large gatherings.Shown to pre-qualified buyers only.
- Property Type: Single Family Detached
- Year Built: 2015
- Status: Active
- Flooring: Marble, Wood Floor
- Rooms: Cabana Bath, Den/Office, Family, Great, Laundry-Util/Closet
- List Pricesqft: 1800.55
- Community Name: The Estates
- Interior Features: Bar, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- Hopa: No Hopa
- Utilities: Electric, Public Water
- Construction: CBS, Concrete
- Virtual Tour Link: View Tour
- Heating: Central
- Views: Intracoastal
- Lotdescription: 1/4 To 1/2 Acre
- Area: SPANISH RIVER LAND CO SUB UNIT 1 N 100.35 FT OF LT 9 BLK 5SPANISH RIVER LAND CO SUB UNIT 1 S 1/2 OF LT 8 BLK 5
- Waterfront Details: Intracoastal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access
- Cooling: Central
- Waterfront: Yes
- Neighborhood: Spanish River Land Co Sub Unit 1 N 100.35 Ft Of Lt 9 Blk 5spanish River Land Co Sub Unit 1 S 1/2 Of Lt 8 Blk 5, Southeast Boca Raton, SPANISH RIVER LAND CO SUB UNIT 1 IN
Courtesy of: Premier Estate Properties Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Updated: 18th July, 2019 1:44 PM.